6% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• We'd be more compatible. So yeah.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Nice. So you consider yourself like a homebody?

• Show All
    • 3mo

Thanks for MHO!

• 3mo

You're welcome!

What Girls Said 29

• Absolutely, great balance for extroverts. I am just aware that the way we process information and situations differ. Respecting those differences is critical. It's also fascinating to see an introvert bloom in communication. I love the element of depth that's shared at times from someone that is not as verbal.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

I've noticed that a lot of extroverts love seeing that. They love getting an introvert out they're shell just for them. I'm an introvert and though it's not easy being outgoing and adventurous I admire an extroverts ability to break me out my shell for a little while.

• 3mo

I think it's wonderful to connect with people, period. More so, when it's an unlikely pairing. I think both intro & extroverts can gain from encounters because of the exposure to the variance from self. I makes life more interesting and exciting that way.

• I am an extrovert but I feel that having an introvert boyfriend would be very interesting.. since he would be the type that I could have serious moments with and he won't be like let me tell everyone about this (had an ex who did that =.=). Not only that it'd mean we'd have more alone time and I think its pretty important to have that time together.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

That's a very interesting perspective. I believe introverted/extroverted relationships could truly work. Most of the people I have connections to are extroverted but I feel like they don't understand my nature since I'm an introvert myself.

• Show All
    • 3mo

That's really cool. I bet you could find a great introverted guy just like your sis did.

• 3mo

hope so XD

• Not be a Date nor a Mate, but be Friends Instead.
    I am the Kind of Person is Friendly, Outgoing and very Talkative, and I Need some Interaction and maybe a Little... Action.
    Good luck and Great question,

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe it depends on the person and how much I share in common with them. I don't mind being in quieter settings so being with an introvert wouldn't be a bad thing. However extroverts are more likely to get me out of my own shell. I used to like doing some extroverted things but other times I really didn't like being in the spotlight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly but most likely, no because I'm an extroverted and I really need a certain type of guy who can join me on all my wild festivities and adventures.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Yeah I know it's tough for introverts to break out they're shell. I know it could be tough for an intro and an extro to mesh with each other unless they like it that way.

• Show All
    • 3mo

People thirst for life in different ways and that's okay :)

• 3mo

All part of the learning experience haha.

• I'm an introvert and I already am dating someone who is very introverted, so yeah :)

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

You know I have to say, you and your boyfriend are like perfect for each other. Have you ever had an argument before? Lol.

• 3mo

Oh, dude, we're so not perfect for each other, we just make it work :P We bicker pretty much every day and we have had a lot of arguments in our time. Maybe being introverted helps that - the drama of fighting and that much heated interaction is just too exhausting to keep up :P

• 3mo

Oh so that's the other side lol. Everytime you mention your boyfriend you never said anything negative or critical so I thought everything was smooth sailing haha.

• As long as he can open his mouth and talk to me at some point so I can find out if I like him or not, sure.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Cool. So you wouldn't care if he likes to stay home a lot or doesn't travel much or anything?

• Show All
    • 3mo

I'm less afraid to talk to people than I was in my twenties. I'm okay with having conversations with strangers or someone I just met. But overall I'm still an introvert in many ways and shy around cute guys.

• 3mo

I get what you're saying how you're less nervous around people as you got older as I noticed that transition myself from my teenage years to now, I've always been an introvert though. I thought it was a phase and it'll change when I got older but I guess not lol.

• I'm an extrovert and I always wanna be around people or animals or life. Mainly cause I have depression and I need that human contact to keep me going. So I would prefer not to date someone who needs a lot of down time.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Interesting. Usually all the people I know who have depression shy away from human contact. I guess in your case you need social interaction to cope with your depression.

• Show All
    • 3mo

No, especially since it was a black widow too xD

• 3mo

Eurgh! Don't blame you then D:

• I am dating an introvert

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

How is it? You said you prefer extroverts though right?

• 3mo

No. I don't recall saying that...

It's great. We balance each other out.

• 3mo

Oh my fault. I thought I remember you saying one time you prefer an extrovert since they're more outgoing, but hey no reason to fix what isn't broken lol.

• Yeah, I'm an introvert... so being able to hang with someone I like and not have to leave my room is a bonus

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I agree being out the house all day can be very exhausting.

• Show All
    • 3mo

It does. So what kind of games do you play on steam?

• 3mo

Portal, Mount&Blade, War of the Overlords... Basically games that have stratagy or puzzles, as long as I can grip my teeth into them (Plus lego harry potter and the lego hobbit just for the sack of it)

• I'd date an introvert. I don;t think that;d be a problem, as long as he wasn't introverted around me.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

So like, let's say this guy keeps to himself a lot but is more of an open book around you, that would be ok?

• Show All
    • 3mo

That's pretty cool. You're an introvert yourself right?

• 3mo

I am, so that's why I'd be so understanding of it.

• No, because I'm a introvert too. I want to date someone who talk a lot and can push me out of my comfort zone

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I don't see a problem with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Introvert with an adventurous side?
    I think so

0|0
    0|0
  • I would actually prefer an introvert.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Hey I wanna ask you. You're 31, is it true that when a lot of women get older they want a guy who's more outgoing and adventurous? I've noticed a pattern in that but maybe I'm just imagining things.

• Show All
    • 3mo

Haha well hopefully you can find some cool new places that have some awesome foods!

• 3mo

Haha thanks you too.

• NOT!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean I am an introvert so I don't really have a say lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. Have a crush on one rn. He seems to like me too. He invited me to a part he's having and when we played ping pong he kept picking up the ball for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah I would.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Really? You seem like extroverts are more of your type lol.

• Show All
    • 3mo

You know, I've heard a lot of guys on this site have charming personalities 😂 😂

• 3mo

That is very true 😉

• Yes cuz honey I am the same

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh certainly! I'm an extrovert, and all the guys I attract are introverted, and well, I'm attracted to them as well. Not a problem for me. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very extroverted I have been attracted to introverts but I know it won't work out because it's like talking to a wall

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Well it's not always like that. I understand where you're coming from but an introvert can be very talkative with the right person. They just don't like to go out much.

• I find introverts to be mysterious, which is always attractive. So yes, I would date one. However, it is usually much harder for me to get anywhere with an introvert relationship wise because I am also introvert lol so it's usually easier when I have an outgoing guy

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but Im one most of the time anyways so its all good.

0|0
    0|0
  • My Husband and I are both introverts and so was my only other serious ex... none of us were shy by any means though. I feel like most people usually think the 2 go hand in hand.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Definitely! Introverted and shy aren't the same. I've seen shy extroverts and confident introverts.

• Show All
    • 3mo

Oh and I do tend to dread big public events but it goes away when I get there... come up of always being around E's.

• 3mo

I like movie theaters too unless there's loud people who talk through the whole movie or make side comments every 2 minutes lol. I just don't like being around a lot of people especially if they're strangers. I get a little paranoid haha. But yeah bowling is so fun, loved it since I was a kid. I've never been hiking or climbing before but I would like to try. Oh I'm the same way I hate public events but it's actually worse knowing you have to go to one then actually being there lol.