Have you ever stood someone up?

The usual version of this question is often the reverse (ie have you ever been stood up?) But I'm more curious about those that have done it to someone.

So have you?

Most Helpful Girl

• once. i felt soooo bad for it.

i set up a date with this guy and i was actually excited about it. however i had just started working the night shift at the time and my body hadn't gotten used to it and i overslept. i woke up hours later and saw missed calls from him. i felt soo bad i tried calling him back but i could tell he lost interest. smh he was a good dude too but it wasn't meant to be clearly

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh I'm so going to get down voted on this--when I was in college I had a job in a bank, and one of the girls there had a massive crush on me. She came along one night and said she was ready for our date the next night. I was like, what date? She claims I asked her out and said she knew I forgot - which could be true because I was partying a LOT back then, but I had a feeling she was setting me up. So she gave me her address and number and was so friggin giddy and couldn't wait to see me!
    And I never showed, and completely crushed her. It was a small bank and everyone liked her, so the whole place pretty much hated me after that. Usually they buy you a cake and throw a little party on your last day, but when I quit to go back to school they didn't do that for me LOL

What Girls Said 3

• nope

• yes, I stood him up twice.

• Never because I know what its like to be stood up and blown off.

What Guys Said 5

• Nope. If I say I will be there , god I could be dead 2 days ago but if I say I'm gonna make it , god have mercy I'm punching through the coffin , rising out of the dirt and making my way downtown , limping fast , faces pass and I'm home bound.

• Yes! Some girl drove 20min to come over, and she couldnt find my house so i told her to meet me at pizza hut near by and turned off my phone.

• Nope. I'm too nice of an asshole to do that. I been stood up before, but meh.

• nope and nope lol

• not really but would imagine its more girls who do this , especially ones on online dating sites who aren't sure about meeting the guy or not so they cancel a few times