Guys, how successful are you when it comes to dating websites, like the classic plenty of fish?

My boyfriend and I met on plenty of fish and we recently broke up. I know when my profile was up I got an excess of 40+ messages a day and had several dates with different men in a single week. Now, my ex is black and kinda like the thug type. 6'0ft, tattoos. When I first saw him honestly I didn't find him that attractive, just average, but he grew on me and I'm still in love with him. Since we broke up he reopened his account and now I'm a little (extremely) jealous. I wonder everyday if he's on a date, if he's met someone, etc.. so basically what I'm asking is do you think in the last 10 days since we broke up he's been on a lot of dates, or nearly none? Is he getting laid? I'm so jealous bc I thought we could get back together after I played the no contact bs on him. Now I'm scared!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Online dating sucks, usually pisses me off after few days from the amount of shallowness and bullshit on there. I must be a masochist since I go back on online dating sites knowing very well what shit hole they are after rage quitting once in awhile. Never met a single girl from POF. Most either stop responding, can't keep a conversation going for shit or bail out on me when I ask them for coffee. Also has a girl fuck around with me for 2 weeks before I said fuck it.

What Guys Said 3

• Suck at all the ones I tried. Had moderate success on Tinder but not too proud looking back at it lol.

• Online dating for men is nothing like it is for women. A dude has to send out like 500 messages to get one or two replies. Some guys are on those sites for months and aren't able to get a single date.

• Hook up site for sure... use comdoms

What Girls Said 1

• Everyone is different. no one can really answer you on that.
    Why don't you just talk to him? Maybe he wants you back but he just trying to move on since you cut the contact. Talk to him.
    He could have been on many dates but that doesn't mean he liked every woman he dated. maybe he still hasn't found the one yet, maybe he still thinks of you.