Guys, Reasons why a guy after talking for the first time (5 days ago) to me... would ask multiple times to meet me?

Is it because he's a player and I seem easy or he really likes me?

2

What Guys Said 2

• It's tough to say what it could be.

• No because we don't like being pen pals and wasting out time messaging back and forth for months, just to meet 3 months down the road and realize we wasted 3 months. After a week and handful of messages I want to meet the girls I'm talking to to see if we click in person and not to waste my time further.

Yeah but he asked to meet me after talking for a day? And since then multiple times.

Hmm, nvm I miss read the title. I thought you talked for 5 days. Eh... Still same logic we don't want to waste our time and meeting in public isn't something scary like me asking a girl to come to my place for 1st date. Then again I like talking to people in person instead of texting or messaging back and forth, it takes 10-15 min to have an idea what person you're dealing with face to face vs. spending weeks messaging back and forth with a slight idea.