Am I in the wrong here?

So I've had a thing with this guy for awhile. We've hooked up multiple times (though we haven't had sex), and last night, a bunch of us had a party and we got pretty drunk... which led to us making out in his bedroom. However, we had to stop mid-sesh because a girl started knocking on his door and calling me a whore. totally shocked, I ran out of there, mortified and thinking that they were dating. I felt so scummy, because I had no idea this girl even existed until she began knocking on the door.
They're not, though they had a thing in the past.

They're definitely not a couple, and so I think I shouldn't feel bad, but I do anyway. Am I in the wrong here if both of us are single and his ex is jealous?

What Guys Said 2

• No, you are not wrong here. Did he ever mention the other woman to you?

• You're only in the wrong for leaving him to deal with the psycho instead of standing your ground.

What Girls Said 1

• I think your not in the wrong. You don't owe that girl anything , you don't know her and she don't know you. That's his EX. He has to deal with her and tell her that they are over and he is single and can date anyone he wants. As long as he was not in a relationship when y'all hooked up. Your okay. Goodluck