My boyfriend gets mad when he see's other guys looking at my boobs.. what do I do?

Well ok, my boyfriend is the sweetest guy, but he gets pissed when he see's other guys looking at my boob's. It isn't like I wear a ton of low-cut shirts either I just have pretty big boob's. I don't know what to tell him is it normal for him to get soooo mad?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's acting very immature. Childish, if you like. He should be proud that he's got you by HIS side. He should be pleased that you get a little attention like that. It must make you must feel just a little bit special. At least, I hope it does.

I hope he's not mad at you. If he is, maybe he's not the right guy for you. If he's mad at the guys, then he has a problem with insecurity.

My guess is he needs to grow up a bit!

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him that there is absolutely nothing at all you can do about it.
    You're a woman therefore you have breasts/bust, and you're unable to unzip them and hide them away!
    I bet you anything though, that your boyfriend looks/glances at other girls boobs.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, I think it's normal of him get mad, maybe that's because that makes him insecure.

• Your boyfriend is acting in a very insecure, jealous and possessive manner if he behaves this way every time another guy has a look at your spectacular breasts 😉

Take it as a complement that there are many men who are paying lots of attention towards you. I'm sure you're thinking how good it feels to have other men taking notice of you hehe 😉

• Wear a t-shirt with a sign, "Don't Look At My Boobs." That way guys will stop looking at your boobs and your boyfriend will be happy. OR he could just get over it...

• He gets mad cause he is a "real man" who cares about his woman and doesn't want others to stare at your body. You should feel happy for that, cause he

Cares you alot*

• change boyfriend. haha

• Well, he chose you

What Girls Said 4

• Try and Leave any 'Low-cut shirts' home and even if it is just a Guy with a Roving Eye, whenever your Funny Hunny gets 'Soooo Mad,' tell him To.. Be Glad you are Someone Special that he can be Seen with.
    He is acting Childish and too Possessive, and I am Wondering as I use my own 'Eye' here, dear, if there isn't Something More in Store with this Relationship, where 'Boobs' are not just the Only issue with Your... Boob Boyfriend.
    God luck. xx

• He needs to reign in the childish crap before he pushes away the girl he likes for no other reason other than he's a jealous little baby.

• He's jealous because he's afraid of losing you

• Tell him to chill.