Flirting at the movie theater?

I met this guy 2 weeks ago at a baseball game and we both have autism. We are going to see a movie on Saturday and I need to know how I can flirt with him. This is my first date ever with a guy by the way. He's also my dad's co-worker's grandson so that's how we met.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know how severe his autism is but I'll assume it's high functioning. You can share popcorn with him which will help in the emotional connection. *Also normally when sitting in a chair naturally as a human we either sit in in the middle or shift to one side.* When you're sitting in the chair next to him, lean towards him, it'll get you closer to him. You can even use your knees or your feet to touch him. You know like let your knee limp against his or touch his foot with the side if your shoe.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not a really good flirter myself. I usually tried to hold my (now boyfriend) s hand. Or hug him, put my head on his shoulder. And i just told him how i felt "i had a great time, i like you. Let's do it again sometimes" or "you looked good yesterday.." Hope this helps haha goodluck and have fun on your date!!

Yeah he already asked if he could hold my hand beforehand and I said he could.

He already likes you. So you don't have to "flirt". Just be you. He obviously likes you for you! You will do just fine on your date!