Are Indian men one-night-stand material?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh GOD no!!!
    They make me wanna throw up 😷😷

Hiding behind anonymity to bash Indian men? Pink anons make me throw up too. Racist prick.

@aficionado 😏 I ain't no racist
      I'm just hitting you with the truth duh
      Indian guys are creepy ask anyone around here and they will give you the same answer lol

See my answer. 'anyone on here' - that's the key. This site has a lot of racists, so no doubt they side with you.

Whenever there is a question about Indian men, all you racists have a field day!

Most Helpful Guy

• A sincere request to you asker. Please don't post anything on here regarding Indian men. A lot of people here are racist to the core, and literally JUMP in the fray to insult and badmouth Indian men.

If you are an Indian man, please save your dignity. Mentioning the term 'Indian man' on this site is almost like a crime, which attracts the choicest of racists to bash you and insult you.

Although I agree with you regarding the occurence of racists, I must ask why you excluded other ethnicities. Aren´t they also the target of racists? Generalization is counterproductive - it would be like saying - All men are cheaters All women having intercourse outside of marriage are hoes. I think the question was badly formulated - perhaps the asker just wanted some advice bc he fancies an Indian but due to cultural portraiting of them would think the Indian guy in question wouldn´t be able to handle it. There are sooo many possibilities and I wouldn´t look for racism or sexism in every question. There are a lot of religiously-oriented Qs too. Would you ask anyone to refrain from asking just because some people might get offended by the answers? You seem to be quite touchy considering this and other comments of yours in this questions.

@alphadoggystyle

I get what you mean, but I seriously don't give a flying fuck about what the WORLD thinks of me or Indian men. I live for myself, mate! People's opinion of me (whether it's race or something else) does not change who I am. Even if NO woman would want me (for whatever reason), it's her loss, not mine. But that's highly unlikely.

I know and that is the most common reaction people have when people receive negative opinions and comments or hate, they claim that they dont care or dont give a fuck, because thats the only thing one can really do if you have pride of yourself, cause people who hate aren't going to change their opinion until the mainstream view of indian men changes. But deep down i know most people who say they dont care even if being honest they still would have preferred if people had positive opinions about them, which is only logical.
      Me being south Asian as well, although ambigous looking and adopted, i have way more success with girls when they dont know where i am from, so despite it being sad that i have to do that, i still do, and i dont really care about any individual who has racist views, but my life is still more enjoyable and i won't really be affected if people dont know my ethnicity. However this racist mentality has made me lose interest in other cultures and only care about my own.

What Girls Said 7

• No they are not... mostly depends on how long they've been in the overseas country too because if this guy hasn't been in foreign land much, nah he is not going to be one-night-stand material buttt... if he grew up there and all, he would be more open to this and you'd be more comfy with doing it.. since you won't get a clingy guy the next day XD

• I'm not saying they are ALL like this but based on MY experience they are the MOST aggressive in the club. They're always trying to hookup but I'm not into one night stands anyways. But if I was suppose to be into one night stands then I would say all guys are one night stand materials as long as there is an attraction there. I don't think it takes much else. lol

• NO! This is a very bad idea...

• That's a funny and weird question :x

I don't view men of any race as one night stand material, when i look at man that's not what i see nor what i want to see.

• Indians are much more than that.

• No, Latino are best for that

• ALL INDIAN MEN? all those population have been created by one night stands?

i bet there are husband material
    there are boyfriend material
    there are not even close to friend material lol

What Guys Said 9

• Any man can be one night stand material provided the location and how they present themselves.

• I would think not since many of them tend to be socially weird by western standards.

• All races are

• Don't degrade them like that, they deserve better.

And yes, they can be. People have preconceived notions about Indians.

• Obviously some are, and some aren't.

• I say this as an Indian boy. YES WE ARE

• Why wouldn't they be?

• They are for cow material :D

• maybe