Girls, Is it dealbreaker that I don't give a damn about going to gym?

I hate that there are pressure to gain weight/going to gym. I am naturally very thin guy, but I hear all time "how skinny I am" and I don't get it. I love who I am ;)

3

What Girls Said 3

• It's not a deal breaker but I go to the gym regularly myself, so it would be nice to have that common interest with someone

• Just think of going to gym as a lifestyle and nice body as the benefit. Its not a pressure at all. I like guys who take care of themselves well, working out is one of the sign they live healthily. No dealbreaker but imagine you're healthy and get a nice body on top of it if you go to gym

• No, it's not a deal breaker. I prefer to be with someone that lives with a bit of a healthy lifestyle though. Not necessarily going to the gym, but at least eating right from time to time and walking/running a few times a week. It's a common interest.