Why do guys realize what they lost only when its already too late?


0|1
1|14

Most Helpful Guy

  • So I'm going to start by saying women do the same many times. Now, having said that I'll credit the 80/20 rule. If you've never heard if it before it basically says we only ever get 80% of what we want, normally, so when we see the other 20% we feel like we have to have it. But the thing is it's not until after we get it that we realize we just lost the other 80% and, of course, by then it's usually to late.

    0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

  • were human, and often immature. relationships are consuming and confusing and we get lost as well.

    there is good in relationship and bad, and the bad starts to consume and take center state... we forget the good... until we get away

    1|0
    0|0
  • A lack of foresight.

    Really though, believing that you've missed someone and regretting making the decision is more about being scared of change that you've initiated, and has less to do with genuine remorse.

    Like, "babe I just broke your heart, then I realized I dont have a sex partner or someone to call babe, so I want you back for these reasons"

    Something is off there. Some dishonesty, perhaps.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I fully agree with you!
    Our loved ones are far too precious. Even when people make faults, we should not throw the door on their nose :o
    I'm someone who will sit back at such moments, let de emotion go away and than talk, talk talk until (some level of) confidence comes back :D
    It will depend on how bed the fault was but dropping people is something I rarely do.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Because you didn't tell us.

    0|1
    0|0
  • For the same reason girls do. The relationship became a habit, lack of appreciation, self-centeredness, etc.

    0|1
    0|0
  • Girls experience hindsight too ya know...

    0|0
    0|0
  • Nope it depends on the person

    0|0
    0|0
  • Its just how our minds work. there's a saying that says "men fall in love in your absence, not in your presence."

    0|1
    0|0
  • Girls do so as well.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I think women are as likely to do this.

    But women are more likely to assure each other guys will regret it later after they break up.

    Most of my friends have no regrets on breakups, and most of them their exes would come lurking around trying to get them back.

    0|0
    0|0
  • cause it cool

    0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck dating and FUCK relationships!!

    0|0
    0|0
  • I realised that with a girl I had been trying to date , it doesn't really hit you till she's actually gone and with someone else , that you lost someone really special

    1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

  • Cjycoyd

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...