Girls, Could average guys be attractive to you if?

They dress well, are well groomed, have great body language, stand up straight, have great personalities , and above all they're confident in themselves what do you think girls? Can these things make him more attractive to you? I know everybody's different and what they feel but what do you think?

19

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 18

• I've been attracted to average guys many times. There's more to someone than just physical looks.

• I know many guys that girls find hot that are not even close to attractive to me.

I know many guys that girls find "ok" that are extremely sexy to me.

"Personality"

And

"Confidence"

❤️

• Yes all of those things factor into attractiveness.

• That would definitely increase their attractiveness!

• yes! it's not every day you see a gorgeous man or woman that isn't airbrushed and photoshopped as hell. plus someone you consider average could be amazing to someone else. a lot of the times with the boys I find attractive all my friends are like "eww u like him? he's gross!" of course I don't care though. :)

• Yes, that will definitely make him more attractive.
    If I like the guy for his personality and start crushing over him because if that, he becomes so much more attractive.

• Sure it can.

• If you're a nice guy, that treats a girl with respect, you'll be insanely attractive in my eyes.

• Yes, for sure.

• Sure, it adds to the whole package and that can make him attractive.

• Yeah definitely

• Definitely.

• Yes those are the traits that makes a man more attractive.

• Of course.

Personality is super important. I don't care for a guy who's hot but stupid lol.

• Lmao yeah that's too perfect

• Anyone can be attractive.

• One girl's definition of "hot" may be another's definition of "ugly" or "average" Some girl will find you hot and another may not. It's the same for girls, some guys my find a particular girl "hot" and another one "average". Just be you. Dress how you wanna dress and just act how you normally act. Someone is bound to find you attractive.

• Yes definitely! Those are all pluses in a man