Would you rather go out with a model or an ordinary person?

Remember, model could be male or female

• Model
    26% (11)31% (9)28% (20)Vote
  • Ordinary person
    74% (32)69% (20)72% (52)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|15

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• (laughing) Models are still ordinary people.

5|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I've dated a girl whose job was modeling, but it was lower-level work and she rarely left the Bay Area for work (a couple of trips per year).

I wouldn't want to date a high fashion model, if for no other reason than they'd almost never be home. It's also unlikely that I'd want to date someone who made tons more money than I did, because they'd quickly get used to a lifestyle that I can't afford. And, finally, I know how tough, fickle, and sleazy the industry can be.

The practical realities are a lot different than the fantasy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Actually, I date the person, not their profession. Some very attractive women have ego issues and are not worth it. Some accept their natural beauty and enjoy their life in a normal way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ordinary person. I don't want a diva on my arm who believe she's entitled to something. I want an ordinary, down-to-earth, person to get to know and build a relationship with.

0|0
    0|0
  • A person who has the beauty of a model but isn't actually involved in the modeling industry.

1|1
    0|0
  • doesn't matter as long as we get along

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd only date an ordinary girl. Too much pressure in the modelling industry and a good chance it will be for topless, then nude. No thanks, not for me!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ordinary person, of course. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • A model is an ordinary person too... she'll be good looking and have all the media attention but I will want to know her as a person

0|0
    0|0
  • Ordinary person because models tend to be stuck up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ordinary person

0|0
    0|0
  • Finding dates is hard as a very attractive male.

0|0
    0|0
  • Model probably

0|0
    0|0
  • I look for sanity and character. Without those, you are screwed... no matter what they do for a living...

0|0
    0|0
  • A model if I could , there are plenty of ordinary people out there and I like to show off

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Aren't models still people?

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think you can really judge that. What's the difference between a model and an "ordinary person"?

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Models are very beautiful and ordinary people are not that beautiful. Models also have different lifestyles.

• I will lose my identity while going out with a model. Whole attention would be toward him/her, ignoring my presence.

0|0
    0|0
  • An ordinary person. They're more attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ordinary person, models are so out of my league.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both. My ex was a professional face model.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ordinary person.

0|0
    0|0
  • A model

0|0
    0|0