Should I have sex with him?

I'm 24 years old and still a virgin I was planning on saving myself for marriage. Luckily my past bfs have felt the same. My current boyfriend has already lost his v card to his last girlfriend. And he assumes i have too cuz I never denied it. I'm debating if I should have sex with him or try and wait for marriage?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have been "saving" yourself this long. Have you values changed? If not, then you should continue as you were.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are '24 years old and still a virgin,' and this is a Big Honor here, dear. You have a very Mature Outlook to 'Wait for marriage,' and this is Something I Feel that is a good Deal.
    However, if you Should ever Change your Mind and want to 'Have Sex' with someone, Make sure that 'Someone' sis Special, that you both are in a Real relationship and with or without Wedding Bells, it would be Something you didn't Regret because 'Someone' had Talked you into 'Assuming' it was Best for you.
    Talk it over with him. Open Lines of Convo is One of the Most important factors in any New or Old relationship.
    Just remember, the Ball is in your Court and you are the Star Athlete here, dear.
    Good luck and Good Going. xx

What Guys Said 22

• No you should wait for it and tell him that your waiting. You have waited this long. If he can't accept it then he is not the guy for you. Don't give it up just because you feel guilty.

• I think you should decide if your virginity has meaning to you anymore. If you can live with the fact you didn't save it for marriage then go ahead and have sex with him if you want.

• You should stop being stupid and instead of letting him assume start to communicate. And I am not talking about brabbling, but about quality communication where you say what is up, that you are a virgin and all.

Seriously girl, you can't be that dense.

• What makes him different then your past boyfriends? This is totally your decision and how you feel about it and him. How important is saving yourself until marriage to you? Why did you want to do that? Religious beliefs or does it just seem like "the right thing to do"? Don't let him pressure you regardless. Do what's important to you. I personally belief sex before marriage IS important but that's just me. Others want to wait until marriage. Only you can answer and decide for yourself.

• You're the only one who can know what makes you happiest.

• Save it, you've come far so well done, don't give it away unless it's with someone you will love for life, marriage or otherwise

• in my opinion virginity is overrated, if you feel a spiritual connection with him, I say go for it. :)

• depends on your values you put for saving your virginity vs the desire you have for sex right now. You have to chose. I wouldn't say any decision is bad.

• Save it for your one & only husband.

• U seriously gonna let'em score and lose dat precious treasure to sumone who are not planning to spend a lifetime with u? Thats why fawk dis degenerations ☝🏼️

• This seems like a question that you shouldn't be asking from a bunch of strangers on the internet...

• Why do people do this to themselves lol. Go have sex dude.

• It's your choice.. Whatever your wish

• You need to have sex.

• Personally I'd say don't forget yourself and what you wanted to do. A boyfriend shouldn't change that

• No, you should have sex with me first for practice and science.

• Depends on how you feel about it.

• no. stick to your values. there are only cons of premarital sex.

• Fuck the shit out of him

• Virginity is overrated concept anyway

• You should have sex with him

• Just save your butt for marriage instead

What Girls Said 7

• Do it because you want to and feel ready.

If you're hesitant, talk to him about it. Don't do it "just to do it" or because you're afraid he'll leave if you don't. (( Just covering my "bases" with this one ))

• you should tell him you're a virgin and openly discuss that with him before you make your decision.

• I have been in this situation before and I think I could have saved myself a lot of heartache and self esteem issues if I had not had sex with the guy.

• Save it man, just save it. Honestly sex after marriage is much more meaningful. You won't have to worry about regretting. And just imagine you meet the perfect guy thend you'll sit there wishing you'd have waited to share the special moment with him instead. Today everyone is having sex left and right like crazy maniac. Be different and don't be ashamed to be a virgin, it's rare. I'm saving my virginity for after marriage and I know I won't be regretting shit.

• Have sex. Not sure why people wait for marriage. What happens if you two are not compatible in the bedroom?

• Just enjoy life right now!

But if you're really indecisive then don't! Something may know it's not right for you to have sex yet. Every time in my life I've been indecisive I found out later there were good reasons to be.

• If he truly loves you, then he will respect your decision to wait for marriage. Do not go against what you have committed to just because of one guy. I mean the fact that you're a virgin is going to make a guy want to sleep with you anyways so why waste something that special on someone that could very possibly break up with u after taking that from you. Just doesn't seem worth it, sorry. I know if I could take it back I would. I definitely would truly think about that.