Just a fuckboy, being weird?

So I started hooking up with this guy. I just have too much going on to focus on a relationship right now so it works. But he started like calling me 3x a day texting all day long asking how I was, snap hating me etc. I mean I guess it's cool, but yesterday I had texted him about something funny that we had discussed from the previous night about the olympics, he called me asking me what I was talking about and I told him it wasn't a big deal, it was a more in the moment joke, he told me I was so weird and asked why I would try to lie to him about it. WTF? He hasn't even texted or called me since then.

What Guys Said 1

• Just you overthinking... by the way, you're hormones are messing with your head...

What Girls Said 1

• He's not being weird.. He's just hasn't texted you since then and that's all. If you don't like him romantically and you are having a strictly friends with benefits relationship why bother wondering anyways.