What do I do in my situation? Stay single? Go for a relationship? Help?

About 4 years ago I met a boy at a church camp, we were only 13 at the time.. instantly fell for him, he was in a relationship with another girl at the time and I didn't know that and they ended up breaking up and we got together. He was my first boyfriend. Sadly we shortly realized that it wouldn't work at our ages since we were so young and unable to drive and he lived about half an hour from me. We ended up dating that year 3 separate times only about a week each relationship. Typical for younger people I suppose. You dont know any better. I really loved him though. Throughout the time being we would talk about 4 times every year.. I never got over him and wanted him everytime he got back but I live even further at this point (2.5 hours away). We grew apart quite a bit. I ended up dating a guy and I ended up really liking him.. until he cheated.. I was broken. I was lonely a few months after the breakup so I hit up the guy I met at church camp. We wanted to meet up so I drove all the way to see him granted my grandmother lived about 20 mins away. Its been about 8 months now and we talk all of the time. We went to 6 flags together and some restraunts a few times.. we will even stay up all night and talk on the phone or facetime. He makes me so happy, only problem is sometimes we only talk biweekly because he gets busy. I've been single now for almost a year and have plenty of guys who like me, I want to get in a relationship. I have been considering talking to this guy my friend wants to set me up with but im scared that the guy I met at church camp might come out one day and have feelings for me again? Am I insane and just sorta wishing for him to like me and all or should I not try to get with anyone for now? I for sure love the guy from church camp as a friend, but I don't know if its still more than that or if he would ever even like me back again?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're uncertain, don't do it. It seems that you still like the church guy very much and that you're not over him yet. It's understandable, it can happen after your history with him. I think that maybe you should talk to him and give it a closure, then you may be ready to move on and date another guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you're actually ready to be with anyone right now.

What Guys Said 2

• You need to explain all of this to him and get his reaction. It doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks. What matters is how he reacts to that discussion. Thinking about having that discussion should be a bit scary to you.

• i am a guy and i loathe them. only like them physically

What Girls Said 0