What kind of body do tall girls like? Guys and Girls comments please?

I'm from south asia, where avg height of woman is 5"4 and for man is 5"7.
.
.
I like a girl whose height is 5"10 with broad shoulders thats pretty tall for a girl in our region,
My height is 5"11 and i too have broad shoulders, and i think she really likes me.
.
What kind of body do girls like?

• Girls like rugby build guys specially when the girl is herself tall and has broad shoulders.
  • Girls like six pack abs. real BUFF!
  • Girls like medium kind of dudes.
  • Other (please explain in comments)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure you're going to get any real help with this one because just like you've described your ideal woman, everyone answering the survey is going to answer specifically to what they like. You shouldn't base your personal tastes on what others think and feel. Add to that, part of it is a regional thing. Taste levels differ country to country, woman to woman.

Most Helpful Guy

• Other, it's called, "women are all different"

What Girls Said 5

• Differs for all girls but since you mentioned that you like this girl I think you should ask her out. Why are you trying to figure out what type of body girls like when you already have a specific girl in mind?

I want to know about her thinking,
      do tall broad girls chose tall guys? specially in my part of the world, where tall girls and guys are hard to find

It doesn't even matter man. Just ask her out.

• tall girls like any guy that is taller than them, on top of that most girls really like leaner guys, not too buff but still in some sort of good shape

• guys shorter then me I find cute

• I'm 5'10" and I like a guys who has a broad and muscular/athletic body. I feel broad when I'm around girls and if like to feel smaller when I'm with a guy.

• I picked other. I can't speak for all tall girls but I'm a tall girl and I only like guys taller than me.

What Guys Said 1

• Girls like medium kind of dudes.