I really like my friend who is in a relationship what do I do?

I really like my friend and have for three years he started a relationship towards the start of the year with his current boyfriend but only met his boyfriend at the start of the year (his boyfriend is trans, my friend is bi like me) my friend is constantly flirting with me and does but doesn't have any chemistry with his boyfriend like they say they like each other and hug and stuff but they don't have chemistry. I really like him and don't know what to do help me.
We are all 16

What Guys Said 2

• In a word nothing

• Try for a threesome and everybody wins.

I have no attraction to his boyfriend and his boyfriend isn't even on t yet and hates his body

What Girls Said 1

• Do not do anything at all. You didn't do anything for 3 years. Why do you actually want to do something now that he's with someone else? It's like you want to start drama on purpose.

No I had become friends with him and we where getting close and then I didn't hang out with him for a little then in that time he got a boyfriend.