She loves me but decides to end our relationship?

This is not new though, she’s done this 3 times already. When she feels insecure or uncertain of my actions, she either walks away or pushes me away, and decides to end everything. I would always reach out to get back together.
On a normal day, she’s loving and sweet. We have declared Saturday as her day, when I phone her most of the day. And she’d excitedly send me 300+ stickers and messages in fb messenger on Saturday mornings to wake me up but lately stopped since she thought I was already up and didn’t mind her messages. She thinks I’m keeping something from her. She also removed our cute fb nicknames and even stopped sending me morning messages anymore. She then decides to end it abruptly.
I have not responded to her last message yet… How should I approach this?
We’ve been going on for only 2 months. She’s 22, a pretty fb icon and I’m in my thirties. Long distance relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• End it seriously. She sounds like an insecure woman that is not serious about u two union. She is insecure and pushes u away a lot. She is wants to end it. Hello, she is out of love with u and done with u. No more morning messages is a read flag and mood swings, wanting to end it.

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't sound like she is actually in love

I haven't contacted her since... She resurfaced in a few days saying she misses me. I'm planning to visit her soon.

Thanks for mho

What Girls Said 3

• The first thing that comes to my mind is that she's insecure and needs the ego stroke. She's done it 3 times in 2 month?
    One thing you can do is talk to her and ask her why she decided to break up, she might have legit reasons ( I wouldn't start a long distance relationship so that might be the reason). And I think you should respect her decision and don't reach out to rebuild the relationship.

One thing could be that last 300+ messages she'd sent me early morning that she said she noticed I was online and was not reading her messages.. but I slept like a baby the whole night. She says I'm not very open to her and might be hiding something... and says we should not force things that have not been working out. I have not responded to that yet.

• She no LOVE you that's why she left

• She sounds like a lot of work and pain ass. Don't you want to date someone mature and has life... Not a teenager.

What Guys Said 0