Why don't more guys play volleyball?

I know it's not considered the most manly sport but volleyball boys are FINE!!! I really want to date a guy that plays volleyball so then we'd share a passion, but no one around does :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, in my HS they didn't allow guys to play in volleyball, except for when we had it in P. E., but if we wanted to join the after school volleyball team, they didn't allowed us to play, they only accepted girls... sexist as fuck xD

I guess volleyball has always been more associated with women, I don't know why, but I'm not gonna complain, considering how fine female volleyball players are xD

Most Helpful Girl

• The guys in my school play volleyball and it's really fun. I don't see volleyball as a girly sport.

If they know how to play it, it can be manly.

And I assume the guys don't play it because they don't have buddies that wanna play volleyball

What Guys Said 2

• We're too busy watching all the REALLY cute, tall girls, in tight shorts, playing volleyball! :) :)

• I play all kinds of sports and i dont discrimate from soccer, volleyball, basketball, football, tennis, handball and all that u can think of. Right now im taken volleyball classes

What Girls Said 0