Guys, If a girl hit you multiple times would you hit her back?

• Push her
  • Hit her back
  • I would not do anything

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on her intent when hitting me, but the vast majority of the time I'd probably just choke her out, or just dodge/block and grapple her until she tired herself out. Or I'd just block/dodge and do palm strikes on her, they're not meant to hurt just annoy or knock back someone, some of them just push you back and don't even feel pain or anything.

If it was a life or death situation or she was legitimately trying to hurt me or hospital me I wouldn't take any chances, I'd take her out, quick n clean.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel that men should be able to defend themselves. If they feel their life is in danger they have every right to hit back, or at the LEAST push her off. To say that a man should never hit a woman EVER is ridiculous (not saying you said that, I'm just saying in general).

What Guys Said 22

• I would probably be unable to do anything given that I'd probably be unconscious or dead.

This is assuming the girl was Lucia Rijker who delivers over 900 pounds of force in her hooks, more than the vast majority of male MMA fighters and far more than enough to break through a concrete slab.

Assuming in the off-chance that she didn't land any of those 900+ pound punches on me and I'm still conscious, maybe look for a weapon. I'm not sure I could outrun her so I might try throwing something at her to distract her and then dash and try to hide.

• Yes, I would. Act like a man, get hit like a man.

stream1.gifsoup.com/.../...uble-falcon-punch-o.gif

• I *might* push her away and try to leave, but hitting is too much. I want to have the moral and legal high-ground when I go to accuse her of assault. It's difficult to get authorities to take it as seriously as when it's a guy, but with me you're not entitled to hit me. Although my response isn't to hit back, I still *will not* tolerate that shit just because she's a girl.

• Depends!.
    Usually I will dodge!. Hold her arms by wrist hold then behind her back pin her down!.. And sit on her (not putting my weight but locking her in my grip) and wait for her to calm down!..

Sounds like what my partner did when his ex came at him (he didn't do it until she'd already hit him first though).

Seems like the best way I think.

• If a female thinks that she can hit me and then play the gender card, she will receive a world of gender equity that she will remember for the rest of her life.

• Why would you even get hit, what kind of moron sits there and let's someone hit them. Just duck (that how you spell it haha?) The punches or run away. I'd 100% her tell her friends I ran away from her than I hit her

• That depend on why did she hit me or her relationship to me.

That's a good thing to take into consideration. I've been hit by my niece & didn't strike back. She only hit me because she was upset & doesn't know any other way to express it. (She's 1.)

Of course, I also didn't strike back when her mom hit me out of anger. Although, that's because I was taught not to fight back. My niece, I said " you don't need to hit me", my sister I simply tried to get away from. (Not very successfully that night.) Taking the why into consideration I totally agree with.

• Depends on what weight-class she's in.

I had a girl my height and weight slap me, once. I slapped her right back.

I had a shorter girl with those skinny model arms deliver a roundhouse to my jaw. I started laughing at her, because it was funny to see her so angry and yet so impotent to deliver real damage.

Play it as it lays.

• I'd push her, if she'd continue, I'd taser her.

• I would hug as she's probably needs one.

• no, i might restrain her but never hit her

• Neither. Restrain her.

Hold her wrists with one hand. And unless she's a body builder I woudnt have trouble

• I'd choke slam her through the coffee table

• No way.. No need , she couldn't suceed with me anyhow. Worst case sinario , disarm and restraint

• I wouldn't do anything

• i'd restrain her

• I would not do anything

• Beat em into a vegetative state.

• It's funny, girls say they like being spanked in bed, sexually, but, hit a woman, and you're dead meat

I don't like neither. Not into that fetish nor kinky things.
      Both genders should be in jail for hitting.

I'm just sayin'

• i'd rape her ;)

• If she hit me out of anger, I would hit her back, but if she just enjoys hitting me, I would just take it like a bitch.

• I voted 'c', but as in 'doing anything violent'. I'd try to constrain her instead and get her to stop - but I will hit her as a *last* resort.

What Girls Said 2

• My partner told me that his ex came at him and hit him pretty hard across the head, so he incapacitated her by twisting her arm around behind her and holding her down.

You do what you have to to protect yourself. I didn't judge him for it and I've been in an abusive relationship before, so if anyone would be wary it's me.

• It depends on the girl and the reason why she hits me.