Her 1st boyfriend. Are We going to fast?

So me and my girlfriend have been dating for 5 months now and already had our first relationship kiss. So being her First boyfriend and my first intimate relationship how do I know when we are going to fast or I'm going to fast. (such as Butt grabbing or Making out)?

What Girls Said 3

• honestly i feel like at 5 months anything goes as long as you're both comfortable with each other, just keep trying things out and if she looks uncomfortable back off and if she's into it keep going. discover those boundaries, communication is very important too because you can always just ask her what she's comfortable with doing. girls like it when you ask for consent

• I would hope if something happens that makes her uncomfortable she would tell you. Talk about it and just ask her if she is okay with how things are moving between you.

• Talk to her, ask her how comfortable she is with going to that so you're not overstepping boundaries

What Guys Said 0