For the currently single, what are some of the things you miss most about being in a relationship/loved one?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I miss the little things. Like him walking me to class if he a a class in the same building. The texts saying he missed me on away games. I miss the cuddling.

Yes agreed! It's all the little details... especially the cuddling & affection! Ugh it's been awhile

What Guys Said 9

• I don't miss anything at all since I've been single throughout my entire life, for more than 30 years consecutive to be exact. And don't tell me "but you're only 18", because the age in my profile does not reflect reality.

• I've never been in a relationship honestly, but I'd have to say the extended hugging would be a great thing.

• Love and having inside jokes with your partner also sex and being able to touch boobies.

• Having someone to lean on 😭

• The understanding and closeness...

• The only thing I miss, I can get from a prostitute

• Nothing

• Spending hours on end with them but it only feels like a few minutes.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• Intimacy, companionship and understanding

• Having a special someone to spend holidays with.
    Having someone who will be there for me.
    Little cute things/memories (small/surprise gifts, being affectionate, couple stuffs)