Would it be a deal breaker for you if I'm 23 and just a bit scared of the dark😅?

• yes it'd be a deal breaker
    5% (1)25% (2)10% (3)Vote
  • no I'd give a chance
    71% (15)12% (1)55% (16)Vote
  • bruhhh
    24% (5)63% (5)35% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
3mo This makes me feel better😊

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I'm really scared of the dark so at least I could find comfort in the fact that I'm not alone, and there would be no complaining about the light that stays on haha :)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• personally i'm 19 and i'm TERRIFIED of the dark, i just hate not being able to see it's one of my biggest fears. my boyfriend is really sweat about it, he always leaves the hallway light on when we go to bed and he has always done it without my asking him to

0|1
    0|0
  • It would be funny if your girlfriend is scared of the dark too.
    When electricity goes out, you both scream in fear

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Even tho we'd both be scared I'd still try to comfort her😂😂

• 3mo

haha d'aww man ^_^

• I want to say no, like I'd give it a try. But I usually need it dark to sleep. I can always invest in a sleep mask

http://i.imgur.com/PnJXsLJ.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • Bruh. Personally I need the room to be as dark as my soul so I'll give you a chance to get over it. 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • In my house, my sister is scared of the dark and the hallway light is always on, if a guy is scared of the dark, I wouldn't think of him in any different, maybe scare him a couple of time then, stop.

0|1
    0|0
  • Does he sleep with the lights on or a night light? I prefer to do it in the dark though tbh but id give him a chance

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Well tbh , the lights were off earlier but like 10 mins later I had to turn them on😅

• Thats cute lol

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Lol 😂 but would you not be with him anymore?

• 3mo

Im scared of the dark too so i wouln't leave him for that reason

What Guys Said 1

• I think that's homosexual bro

0|0
    2|0
    • 3mo

Lol what😂 are you saying gay people are scared of darkness