Why would a girl who is clearly attracted to me, do this?

I know this girl at school is clearly attracted to me, always flipping her hair, looks at me, asks me to sit with her etc, and we always flirt, she always flirts and teases me, asks me for help with school stuff even though her friends can help her with it. I also noticed signs like her always walking past me or all her friends knowing my name etc. But when i asked to add her on social media she pretended she didn't have a fb account (my friend has her on it, that she doesn't know about). Any reasons why a girl would do this? Playing hard to get?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she doesn't use it much or was hoping you'd ask for Her number instead!! I hate when a guy tries to get my social media

why do you hate it?

@millybell exactly! Fb is like giving email instead of phone number

Thanks, hope things worked out with her

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes she could be playing hard to get, it's also possible that she wants only your attention and company and nothing more.

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like she just wants attention but not anything more from you.

• >asks me for help with school stuff
    Wake up, she is using you.

its actually for the smallest things though... like small questions that takes 5 seconds to answer

What Guys Said 1

• She might just not use it. I did not use mine for years so I forgot about it. If you text her or talk to her inperson. Then why give you an unused facebook?