I'm starting to gain feelings for my guy friend on xbox live?

So I'm a gamer girl.
And I have this group of guys friends consisting of like 8 or so people that I play with like everyday. I've known them all for at least a year and some of them for 2 or 3 years. Well last night I was playing with two of them, let's call them Greg and Leo. We were just talking about ourselves and telling funny stories. I found that Leo (the guy I may potentially like) has a lot in common with me and I wasn't the only one who noticed. Greg who I'm more close with told me after Leo left that we would make a cute couple. But I turned down the idea and said I don't know about dating over xbox. Leo also seems perfect for me physically. He's really tall, he's 6'5. I'm 5'4. (Btw he's not lying about his height cuz some of the guys in our gamer group all said he was that height and in pictures next to them he is so tall compared to them.) I followed him on instagram so I know what he looks like and he knows what I look like too. He flirts with me a lot also.
But I don't know if I should start liking him because it's over xbox live and that's so lame you know? And if he did like me back then we would miss out on the physical stuff. He lives in the same state as me but on the other side of it. I feel so lame for asking this because a lot of u will probably say don't do it because it's weird and I don't know him. But how bad could it be you know? Why not just go for it and see what happens?

3mo by the way I'm 15 and so is he

What Guys Said 1

• This mainly revolves around how old you are and by extension how old he is. In theory there's nothing wrong with it but there are a few things that need to be cleared up

What Girls Said 1

• Do you live far away from each other? If yes, odds are that it will not succeed.