Girls, Girls if you saw a guy who hasn't texted you in a week or seen in a week and you liked him but ran into him in person how would you act ignore?

Or be excited to see him? Or would you question him for not texting you?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd probably just nod at him and keep going. If the effort from isn't there, then mines won't be there either.

However, it's also dangerous to assume things becuase he could have lost his phone or had it stolen, or maybe it was shut off for some reason he couldn't help. He could have been very ill, etc. A lot of times, guys don't like to be hounded and have women freak out over text messages not answered, but if it's a whole week, where 7 days have gone by and you just don't hear anything, it can be weird.

What Girls Said 7

• I'd feel a little resentment but I'd be polite. I would not ignore him. If he brought up the reason why we hadn't talked and it was legit I'd get over it pretty easily.

• I would ignore him. I knew he was not interested since i hadn't heard from him

• Probably pretend not to notice him unless he tries to get me to notice him

• It depends if I texted him and he didn't answer, in that case I would probably either ignore him or say hi but be distant. If I didn't text him too then there's nothing to be mad about lol

• I would just be hey and give him a fake smile and keep going.
    He hasn't reached me for 1 week didn't even bother to ask me out so at that point, if I liked him, I'm disappointed and I'm done moving on.

• I've had that before, normally I'll just say hi with a big smile and just continue with whatever I was doing, so I'd greet him but ignore him at the same time, i believe it's a way of showing him I don't care, it is very funny when they are trying to hide and I just go straight up to them and greet them, they normally have no clue of what to do or say

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more