Why am I afraid of attractive guys?

I am naturally shy and quiet but when i am attracted to a guy, i become extremely shy. I won't be able to look him in the eye and i might freeze if he talks to me. I'm very unattractive, i am tall and skinny with no curves. I have a big forehead with acne on my face and i have a masculine face.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm the same way oMg & i doubt your ugly girl! I feel like its normal ish. I just try and act calm. When i really like a guy i start blushing like crazy though :( i think we just dont wanna make a fool out of ourselves in front of potential boyfriends and attractive guys.

What Guys Said 1

• everyone is afraid to attractive someone

What Girls Said 2

• Its because you're insecure and you feel like the other person shouldn't talk to you.

• I'm shy around guys I like too But your issue here is your low self esteem not you being shy.
    Tall and skinny with no curves can be sexy too you are like a model. I prefer tall skinny girls than short chubby curvy girls seriously. Tall skinny is cool what the fuck are you talking about. I have break outs and acne scars here and there and of course they stress me out but I cover them with make up and my forehead is pretty wider than average too but I get hit on from tons guys people find me attractive. And I consider myself pretty. And I'm not full of myself, I think everyone is beautiful its own way. It's your attitude and your behavior that makes you more attractive and beautiful. No one is happy with their look nobody is perfect you need to learn to appreciate your look and yourself.