I often say that men get more from being with women due to the pleasure they get from looking at them.
Someone made a good point that women generally get physical protection from being with men, but not vice versa.
So which would you rather have?
- I'd much rather get visual pleasure27%(4)36%(17)Vote41%(13)
- I'd rather get visual pleasure0%(0)21%(10)Vote31%(10)
- I'd kinda rather get visual pleasure0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
- either is equally good20%(3)15%(7)Vote12%(4)
- I'd kinda rather get protection0%(0)4%(2)Vote6%(2)
- I'd rather get protection33%(5)15%(7)Vote6%(2)
- I'd much rather get protection20%(3)9%(4)Vote4%(1)
Most Helpful Guy
I don't need physical protection from my girl, but I definitely need a certain sense of emotional protection. Meaning I want to be capable of being emotional and vulnerable towards her and knowing she takes me like I am. No one can be 100% of the time strong.0
Most Helpful Girl
Visual pleasure. If I am going to be in a relationship with someone I have to be physically attracted to them. I'm not looking for a protector.1