I often say that men get more from being with women due to the pleasure they get from looking at them.
Someone made a good point that women generally get physical protection from being with men, but not vice versa.
So which would you rather have?
- I'd much rather get visual pleasure27% (4)41% (13)36% (17)Vote
- I'd rather get visual pleasure0% (0)31% (10)21% (10)Vote
- I'd kinda rather get visual pleasure0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- either is equally good20% (3)12% (4)15% (7)Vote
- I'd kinda rather get protection0% (0)6% (2)4% (2)Vote
- I'd rather get protection33% (5)6% (2)15% (7)Vote
- I'd much rather get protection20% (3)4% (1)9% (4)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I don't need physical protection from my girl, but I definitely need a certain sense of emotional protection. Meaning I want to be capable of being emotional and vulnerable towards her and knowing she takes me like I am. No one can be 100% of the time strong.0
Most Helpful Girl
Visual pleasure. If I am going to be in a relationship with someone I have to be physically attracted to them. I'm not looking for a protector.1