Which of these guys would you date?

You have a choice to date any of these guys:

Which of these guys would you date?This is Jenkins (the griefer). He spends most of his daytime playing PC (WoW or COD). He lives in his parents home in their basement and has stashes of Doritos and Mtn Dew. He works in a part time job as truck driver occasionally so he gets some money he needs to replenish WoW subscriptions and his stash of Doritos and Mtn Dew and other stuff. His daily schedule is getting up at 10:00 and goes to bed at 02:00 and between that time he plays on his PC. He doesn't know how to talk with women and his social circle consists of online friends. His interests are video games and PC electronics.

This is Briar. Briar is VERY rich! He owns his own property with garden and pool, drives a SUV and is a businessman, that sometimes involves in illegal activities in order to keep the cash flowing. He is also the oldest of all the others. He believes himself to be a so called alpha-male and he has no morals, no respect and is super arrogant. He believes, that women are sex objects and is willing - if you go on a date with him - to spend up to $1000 on you on the dates in fancy places and expensive gifts in order to claim you and get in your pants whenever he demands.

This is Logan. Logan is a senior college student in a STEM field and he is the top student in his group. Although he doesn't have friends and is an outsider, he is pretty laid back, calm and ambitious. He doesn't have money however he keeps trying to apply for any job he can get no matter the price. His hobbies are PC gaming (COD for example) and science. He has no social skills but keeps browsing on GAG because he is an open minded person with morals. He also never had a girlfriend and sex before. He is also the youngest of all.

This is Mark. Mark works full time as warehouse worker. He has a problem with smoking/drinking, constantly complains about it and doesn't do anything to solve these problems. Hence he never has money because of his seemingly addictions.

• Jenkins
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Briar
    18% (2)0% (0)10% (2)Vote
  • Logan
    64% (7)33% (3)50% (10)Vote
  • Mark
    0% (0)11% (1)5% (1)Vote
  • I honestly rather remain single / I'm a guy to check the results
    18% (2)56% (5)35% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
3mo He also talks a lot of trash and speaks like a low life. He has to complain about every little detail he doesn't like. He holds some double standards such as girls should be virgins and virgin men should be ashamed. He isn't much educated but he has a small social circle with his colleagues. He also gets easily jealous to the point of hating others, who have qualities or achievements, that he himself lacks of instead of working on it.
3mo He has little time for his hobbies and goes to sleep so late to the point where he just falls asleep when his body forces him to. And yes, the complains about not sleeping enough too!

These persons are based on real persons while their images and names are not relevant to them.

If you have a boyfriend or husband already, take this time to imagine yourself being single again and having a choice of these guys. Who would you go for?

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Logan is really the only one that i like out of them 

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• WUT? That's not "Mark"... that's General Zod. xD
    www.reactiongifs.us/.../...nd_him_man_of_steel.gif

And that's not Briar; that's that one foo from Mad Men. :P

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Ehhh... I have chosen random pictures of men, that would more or less fit to their personalities :/ I'm not a movie watcher so much.

But hey, you do :P :)

What Girls Said 5

• leeeeeeeeeeerooooooyyyyyy jenkiiiiins

no but really Logan seems to be the only one worth giving a chance

0|1
    0|0
  • Logan was bae even before this question😻😻😻😻

0|1
    0|0
  • Logan... he's the only attractive one.

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah, I'd choose Logan out of these definitely

0|1
    0|0
  • Briar, I would not lie it's because of money. Honestly you can't build a stable relationship without money.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Mark

0|1
    0|0
  • How do people have time to write this.

1|0
    0|0