Would you date a girl that already has an child?

1|0
5|15

Most Helpful Guy

• If she was of a compatible personality, then there's no reason not to. The child makes no difference. First and foremost, it is the lady that is of interest to me. If she's right for me, then I take on the whole package. Lady, plus one child, two, three, whatever.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as she's a good parent same with boys as long as they take care of their child I'm done with it i love babies

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Nope, well i might go along until i get the opportunity to fuck her, but would never consider a serious relationship with a woman who has a kid

0|0
    1|1
  • Date, why not?
    A relationship only if the father of the child has NO visiting rights (and if the child is young, under 8. Otherwise it will give trouble when reaching puberty.)

0|0
    0|0
  • Doing so would be an evolutionary dead end. I would never raise another man's child. Dating a woman who has a child would therefore be a romantic/sexual dead end.

0|0
    1|1
  • I have dated a number of moms. It's freaking difficult once you get to the "meet the kids" phase, and even HARDER when you get to the "support the kids" phase. At this point I would rather not.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i dont see an issue with it

2|0
    0|0
  • Yup done and would do again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id bang her if she's hot I won't really date any chick "srs" till I am like 38 baha

0|1
    0|0
  • No way. Insta-dealbreaker. No single parents.

0|0
    0|0
  • no sorry. i donĀ“t want another guys offspring in my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rather no

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would

1|0
    0|0
  • not yet... i'm still a kid :P if i am 37 years old or 40 i would