Should I just let this crush go?

Would it be worth it for me to pursue him? I feel like I'll be wasting my time.Should I just let this crush go?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you are going a bit too fast, you should start with just being friendly with him and take it a bit slow

Most Helpful Girl

• I think just talk to him casually don't jump into an 'I like you' type of talk, this guy knows you wanted his number, you yourself admitted to wanting to talk to him, if I were a guy and I wasn't interested I wouldn't even have replied tbh... So start it slowly, go at your own pace.. It isn't a race. Sometimes carefully planning things works out better than being spontaneous, so just talk to him like friends if you see the spark happening through him, then you start the little flirty talks

How do I do that? I've got no experience talking to guys, and he hasn't replied to my last message! If you read puppylove and I's convo you can gain a bit more insight on what's going on

Thank you so much!

So I didn't see him at all tonight so should I just wait for Monday? Or should I text? Sorry if I'm repetitive

Just wait.. Keep your patience up, you don't want to seem too into him, that can become a turn off to men, so just be calm

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 6

• Your iMessage looks really old...

• Talk about casual stuff and then casually ask him out somewhere as friends or in a group.

• um no, but to be honest my brain hurts from trying to decode this Convo. I have to admit I'm pretty wild with people and I say and do whatever I feel.

Must be nice 😭 I have trouble expressing myself to people that I like or have a slight crush on.

just be like hey baby I like you and see what happens because it's totally fine and theyre not going to punch you in your face , you're gonna be safe

• lol why would you do that after finally getting his number? It sounds like you just want affirmation

He hasn't replied to my last message :/

I'm going to try 😭 tomorrow is my school's first football game and if I see him I'll talk to him

Perfect

• he seems really into you so far

• Go for it he probably is interestined