In your opinion older gentlemen what is the difference?

quick question. in your opinion what is the difference between a 23 year old woman and a 35 year old woman? (men 30 and up please)

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• There may be a difference in experience. Life experience if not sexual. Sexual experience might also be a factor. It actually depends on their life experiences if they grew up traditional or more mainstream and it would shape out they look at the world, how they behave, how they view relationships... et cetera. There age is no real indication of their differences in my opinion, but more of how they grew up and how Nature versus Nurture shaped them individually.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Typically speaking, the 35 year old is more knowledgeable and has more life-experiences under her belt. She is also more reliable and not as keen to change her mind.
    The 23 year old is an early adult who just started struggling with the responsibilities of adulthood.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• One is typically (not all; just a generalization) somewhat naive and the other is bitter (after many relationships that went south)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say that the 23 year old is not nearly as jaded.

1|0
    0|0
  • The twenty three year old could marriage material The thirty five year old missed the boat.

0|0
    1|1
  • 23 year old woman is young and 35 year old women is old :D

0|0
    0|0
  • won't be maturity-i can tell ya that. i don't often agree with ''age is just a number... but in the case of maturity-it's true.

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!