Is there any thing girls can do to have guys want to ask them out?

When guys ask girls out is there something paticular your looking for? Do guys like a girl who is independent?

Most Helpful Guy

• How about you just ask him out. It's not that hard, and the soulcrushing fear of rejection will give you some good perspective.

Most Helpful Girl

• Look matters because a guy should first be attracted to you.. But even you not he's type, if you cool, easy going, fun guys like those qualities.

Also have set goals and plans in your life. Know what you doing know what you want in your life.
    I noticed many guys attracted to a smart girl with passion. And smart doesn't mean academically smart, but like a girl who thinks smart acts smart.

Don't be lazy don't complain don't be bitchy. optimistic, neat, taking care of yourself, smell good and you should be fine.

It all depends but generally those qualities what guys look for in a girl I think.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, I am sure guys like girls who are independent, but only thing is they shouldn't come off as judgmental, arrogant.

• yeah! stop rejecting us, or take the burden off us guys guaranteed rejection and just ask us out when YOU want us.

• look good and look fun. Just make sure you don't come off as bitchy "fun"... I know you girls can't tell the difference at times.

What Girls Said 0