Would I not be his type based on this?

In your opinion, how fine is the line between a guy liking hot girls photos on Instagram vs. a girl that he would want to date? Just cause he likes models photos do you think he expects women he dates to look the same?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on what type of man he is. I enjoy looking at supercars, and will occasionally rent high performance and luxury cars. But I drive a 4x4. All of my friends are the same way, and my girlfriend is the same way.

Pretty is great, but if it can't perform when the road gets bumpy- it is useless. I feel the same about women. No one sane has an unblemished perfect face after 50, and a good wife and mother is far superior to someone plastic or silly. Happy hunting!

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Very great analogy there! Thanks for the opinion, helped a lot. Now if I can just get the nerve to ask him out... 😜

Most Helpful Girl

• The guys (or girls for that matter) who expect their dates to look like models while they aren't anything special are the types who you don't even want to date.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, there is a very high possibility and it would also depend on his standards that he may have for the kind of woman he wants to date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Liking photos =/= I am attracted to this person

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!