Would I not be his type based on this?

In your opinion, how fine is the line between a guy liking hot girls photos on Instagram vs. a girl that he would want to date? Just cause he likes models photos do you think he expects women he dates to look the same?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on what type of man he is. I enjoy looking at supercars, and will occasionally rent high performance and luxury cars. But I drive a 4x4. All of my friends are the same way, and my girlfriend is the same way.

Pretty is great, but if it can't perform when the road gets bumpy- it is useless. I feel the same about women. No one sane has an unblemished perfect face after 50, and a good wife and mother is far superior to someone plastic or silly. Happy hunting!

Very great analogy there! Thanks for the opinion, helped a lot. Now if I can just get the nerve to ask him out... 😜

Most Helpful Girl

• The guys (or girls for that matter) who expect their dates to look like models while they aren't anything special are the types who you don't even want to date.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, there is a very high possibility and it would also depend on his standards that he may have for the kind of woman he wants to date.

• Yes, of course

• Liking photos =/= I am attracted to this person

What Girls Said 0