Why would a girl you are dating be less attracted to you when you act more interested in her?

I see guys saying if you act disinterested it will make her more attracted in you, and if you act interested in her it will drive her away. why are women like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• She is most likely just in it for the chase

What Girls Said 3

• Eh, this would never work on me since I'd see their disinterest as a rejection and then move on.
    This sort of thing only works on insecure people. Insecure people want constant validation, especially from those who aren't giving it very easily. If you act aloof and disinterested, they start craving your attention. It's about wanting what you can't have.
    I'd argue that such people aren't worth being in a relationship with, since they're clearly unstable.

• wtf if u dont ACT interested then how tf is she gonna know whether ur interested in her or not. It might make her more "attracted" to u in the sense she's trying to figure out how u feel towards her but it just looks like ur playing mind games and thats a dick move

• Maybe you seen wrong girls.
    I love it appreciate it when a guy I'm dating giving me attention and act interest in me. I respect him like him more for that...

What Guys Said 0