What was first kiss? Do you remember who it was from, and where?

The title says it all people!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, I remember. It's the current b. f. I have now. It was in a practice room in the band room. It wasn't the most romantic scene and it was kind of gross. XD

• My first kiss was with my current boyfriend. We were in his bed and watching step brothers. Super romantic lol

• It was with my current boyfriend in a Polish girl's bedroom.
    The best place, I know. 😂😁

• I was in daycare and I don't remember his name. It was a dare.

• apparently it was my cousin when we were toddlers

• When i was 8 years old my cousin kissed me! we were practicing for something. Lol

What Guys Said 3

• Drunk girl at a friend's party. She kind of did everything while sitting on my lap. I was just like, "Wow, tongue in my mouth!" Her breath smelled kind of strange from the alcohol, like vodka smell and taste.

• a female friend in 3rd grade. behind the baseball backstops in the recess field. I don't remember her name but I remembered what she looked like. I remember her telling me to follow her to show me something and i was like "ok i guess".
    she said something to me and kissed me on the lips. like two quick pecks. don't remember what happened after or what I said.

• It was in my bedroom when I was 8 or 9. My uncle brought his girlfriend over and she had two daughters. One was 1 year older than me and the other was 1 year younger. They pinned me on they floor and the younger one made out with me.