Short girls, how do you take guys?

This is a sensitive topic. I do not want to be mean to someone short stature, but I can not be attracted to a short girl. They do not look like women.

I am 1.80cm I could NEVER fall for a girl who is below 1.70.

Know that most of friends think the same, are we so darn peppered with a "sexy women" is long? How short girls can take boys?

3mo uup?
3mo uppp

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't look like a woman - with my breasts, curves and feminine features - if I'm short?

Bite me. Lmao.

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't assume your taste in women is representative of all men, I've always liked short girls.

What Girls Said 18

• I'm 157 cm, dude :P I guess it's different in different places. Women tend to be pretty short here so men tend to be cool with it. My boyfriend's pretty tall and he enjoys my height. Meh, I guess I just don't care what other people think of my height, I don't really see why I should give a shit.

• I'm short, and I've gotten some attention from males. Looks like not everyone agrees with you. It's just your preference.

• how do you take guys? - like I don't get this question. Guys come to me? I also come to them? Most guys like me?
    I'm 5'4'', that's actually average
    I prefer girls that are not long, I don't find 'long' type of women body attractive at all, I prefer the way I look
    girls all size and shapes are like by many guys...
    Actually the bigger the difference of body size in partners can be bigger turn on... for many/most people...

• I'm not a short girl, I'm 6 ft tall no lie. I like guys who are taller than me, otherwise I'd feel really awkward holding hands with a guy shorter than me...

• take guys where? lol?

• Are you from a Scandinavian country? That should explain this post...

where do you know?

@Belliebella so why did u say "
      What @Morrinfanhell said, thanks.
      Yeah asker, you guys behave just like shallow teen girls about height. " ? :D

@Morriganhell I was indirectly attacking OP. XD

• Thankfully not everyone likes the same type. This offers variety and something for a lot of people. You might not like short but there are some that do. I've never had a height preference. I'm not short exactly but average, I'm 5'6".

• This is weird for me not to look like a woman because I am short with my female body, boobs, pussy, etc

• Well I am 5ft 2 and my boyfriend is 6ft 2. He loves me being short...

• I'm 5.2 (1m60) but I guess that it depends on the guy. I know guys like you that love tall women. But I know more guys that love small women.

I'm just curious, you don't found Shakira or Eva Longoria feminine and look like real women?

• You must be from Northern Europe.

• I'm 152 lmao date me as*hole jk lol it's ok to each their own Hun don't stress it

• So you're 0.708661 inches. Interesting

• Well I'm 1,57 so bite my shiny metal ass

• Everyone has their preferences. Where you are at plays a preference too though I am sure. So what is that 5'9 - 5'10 and you prefer 5'6 - 5'7 in your mate? That's do-able as long as she is also into the same height difference. a lot of woman like to be able to wear heels and not be taller then him so really it depends on the girl... at least here in America. I hope you and your friends find what they are looking for!

FYI I am 5'3" and my husband is 6'4" so obviously I am not your type and your not mine-lol.

• Men think short girls are cute, don't they?

No. You are not sexy.

I am 164cm so I am tall.

• I honestly enjoy being tiny, so idgaf lol

• Personality?
    only shallow people care about height, no offense guys. love is blind right?

What Guys Said 3

• You and your friends do not represent most men, as men are tend to compromise
    on height far more then women, anyway it's right for a tall guy to date tall girl.

• Man i thought you were gonna ask how short girls take guys in their pussy lol. I have no preference for height.

• I'm 190 cm.

To me, the hottest height for women is around 150cm.
    I know more guys who like short than tall.

You and your friends are not that unusual, but certainly don't represent everyone.