Guys that like BBWs or slight BBWs what attracts you to them?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• their 'bigness'

• They often have more noticeable curves. Plus they appear less fragile so you can manhandle then more, which is hot.

• I have een a chubby chaser my entire life. Don't get me wrong, I look at skinny minnies too, but the thickness gets me everytime. I love having something to hold onto when I wrap my arms around her. I love the fluff, and not bones shanking up my body. And a lot of times bigger boobs and butts come along with that, which most skinny girls won't have unless it is fake. Hourglass figures and curves are super amazing to me.

I hope you can get comfortable with your body or get where you want to be. But I promise that you will find a guy who will embrace your curves. There are a lot of us bbw lovers out there.

There's been guys but I don't think that they're genuine. There was one at the gym I go to and he would stare at me all the time but never talk to me and anytime the skinner girls (I thought he would like) would talk to him he always look over at me after but I guess because I lack confidence and esteem I kinda screwed that up and said I wasn't interested when I was and still am... Life

There will be more, have no fear. But in the mean time you need to understand where the problem lies on your end. Put some focus and dedication to isolating what has or is damaging your self esteem and confidence and start working on that. I promise you, one of the most attractive things on the planet is a girl who isn't a skinny minnie, that has an aura of confidence about her. You can do it! Just may take some time.

• They're not complaining about how they look usually, thats for starters

• i like chubby and plus size girls. if that counts

What attracts you?

well not sure but i guess their body and their size. and their thick thighs

❤️❤️❤️ Lol

• Simply their naturally huge tits and ass. Also it depends on what you consider a bbw. A bbw to me is a woman is lovely curves, big boobs, and a big ass.

Picture?

See!!!

Lol she was one of the ones I listed. She's literally my body type I just have little bit more ass

• Not attractive at all.

Thanks for your honesty

• A lot more friendly and very down to earth plus something to hug and squeeze

Doesn't turn you off?

Lol gonna message you now

Ay dios, I just followed you. Follow me back or send me a message ☺️

• I like slightly chubby girls (not ssbbw). I like the curves on them.

• She can be friendly too

• Not having to try hard

Try hard to?

Rebel wilson. Too big

Lmao

• Big breasts perhaps. Just a hunch though.

• Not for me.

• I heared some say they have more sexual useable surface but I didn't ask for details

• Humongous boobs. lol

• Nice butt.

• I have such a wide variance of types of girls I'm attracted to. I guess I just like pretty girls.
    I guess what I like most about bbw types physically are thick thighs and the way some of their bellies hang as silly as that sounds. More to love some say.

Aw you have a picture example?

The emoji isn't showing up. It's just a box. I don't know if it's a bad "really" or a good "really."

Good

• Their sexy thick body and butt

So it doesn't turn you off?

Is it? Why?

I'm always self conscious with sex like afraid to bare it all

• They have curves, they are soft like a woman should be, and usually they are more willing to please a man in bed and be freaky than skinny women

Aw that makes me smile lol
      I'm not extremely babe by any means but my ex use to say that I just felt good and that he liked laying with me and "on me" which I didn't get

She's literally my body type I just have little bit more ass
      Makes me feel bad because the other day a guy kept telling me I was beautiful and that he liked me but I didn't believe him

Believe him sexy

What Girls Said 0