Have you ever gotten to later reject someone who initially rejected you?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes i have actually. i met her when i was ninteen in college and she wouldn't date me i was really shy with women at that age. around 27 i met her again and i essentially just used her for sex for a year even though she wanted a relationship. lol year right eight years older and she had a kid give me a break you ain't got a chance.

Most Helpful Girl

• I got bullied by a lot of guys when I was in middle school.
    Than I grew up and got a lot hotter. Now they're trying to hit me up on facebook (calling me beautiful, sexy, etc.) And they are super disgusting now, doing drugs and joining gangs. I happily rejected them :)

What Guys Said 5

• Nope lol

• Of course not, no girl ever wanted to be with me so I never actually rejected anybody.

• No, never

• No. I have had the opportunities don't get me wrong but i don't believe in the whole eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth thing. I prefer to show them the spirit that's everlasting and ever enduring

• So so many it's the joys of becoming rich

What Girls Said 2

• Well kind off. When my ex and I used to be just friends (I fancied him), I confessed my feelings and he rejected me. Later we did get into a relationship but it didn't stay long. That bloke broke my heart. And now being such a "caring" friend that makes me sick. I know he wants another chance but I'm so done with him!

• Yupppp. I felt so good after that day, but then really bad lol. He didn't deserve the bitchiness I gave him that day.