How come this guy acts super rude to me?

I'm a senior in high school and this guy acts rude to me for no reason. He stares at me down the hall and in class. If I go up and talk to him one on one he seems to hesitate but talks to me if I continue the conversation (kinda awkwardly). However, when I talk in the group or ask him a question, he ignores it & talks to someone else. He seems to hope that I will come over to the group, but then he acts rude for no reason. I've never been rude to him or did something that would make him hate me. Everyone says that he's super friendly and funny, but he's always rude and more serious around me. Does he have a problem with me or does he like me or something?

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably cause he likes you and his brain does flips and the only emotion he can come up with is anger. Just keep a cool head and prove to him that he can't get the best of you.

Most Helpful Girl

• He is annoyed by you. Let it go. There are many people like him in this world. You should stop wasting your time with them.

What Guys Said 2

• What do you mean "he seems to hope that I will come over to the group"? Other than that statement nothing indicates interest on his behalf.

• Have no idea, we don't know you

What Girls Said 0