Would you go on a date with me?

This is random, but popped in my head because I'm feeling lonely. I'm just curious!

I would also like to know things about you, and I can tell you if I would go on a date with you, that way it's fair!

I'm gonna be a little personal, because why not? It's GAG not OKC. 😂

I'm 19 (obviously)
Bisexual.
I'm 5'2"
I'm plus size. (a size 18 US)
I am white from Welsh descent amongst other scattered ones.
I have curly hair, currently black hair.
Hazel eyes, and I wear glasses.

My passion is writing, I love it to death. I write original stories, and fan fiction as well as poetry. My main genre of choice is romantic erotica, sometimes with a fantasy or supernatural main plot. 😊
I also enjoy and am talented at; singing, cooking, role play writing, comforting people, playing Skyrim, and listening to music. Music is so important to me, I'm usually always listening to music! I adore a lot of shows, my favorites being The Vampire Diaries, iZombie, Reign, Supernatural, The Flash and there are a lot more.

Now for some more personal stuff.

I am kind hearted, overtly caring, loving, understanding, honest, trusting, I love to laugh and make people smile. I'm a hopeless romantic.

However, I do have some personal problems. I battle depression, and anxiety, as well as DID/MPD. I also have chronic pain from an undiagnosable illness, that is very difficult for me. On my best day I just have a headache, and I'm tired. On my worst days I can hardly walk because of the pain.

Despite all that, I do try to stay positive, but I'm only human. I have my shitty mood moments, but I always try and make up for it if I hurt someone's feelings, and not make the same mistake. Communication is very important.

I want honest opinions, and you can expect honest ones back! 😊

3mo Y'all are so sweet you make my heart melt! I love you guys!

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to say with out meeting you in person honestly. Would have to make my own opinion of you. (Not saying that anything you described was a lie) For example if i found your voice annoying i would not date you. So I don't know.

I've been told I have a cute voice! I totally get it though sugar. Someone can seem nice written down, but it's definitely all about the chemistry in person. 😊🌸

Exactly :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I would date you, I think if we did date we could work on your problems together. The problem is if you would date me or not lol

What Guys Said 19

• I like your hobbies, height, and most of the physical description except for the plus size which isn't really my preference (I have gone out with plus size girls) and the fact you even know Wales exists is a bonus.

The mental health issues are the thing that would make me wonder. It's good that you're aware of them and honest about what they mean for you. My girlfriend gets really bad migraines sometimes and doesn't want to do anything (this weekend is shaping up to be one of those, I don't mind so long as we are together)

If I were 19 again, I think the answer would be yes. We'd make up a hypothetical fight between our Skyrim characters.

• I'm sorry but I'm terrible at dealing with people who are in pain or have mental illnesses. for your own good I would truly not to date you, but with those interests and hobbies that might be hard to do!
    and you sound like a very awesome and fun girl!!

my turn?

I'm 19,
    straight,
    I'm 5'7" 145 pounds, and an exact mix between muscular and skinny but hardly any fat.
    I have brown hair, and light brown eyes.
    I'm Swedish/Norwegian.
    I'm also a strong but not strict christian.

I like soccer. but working out and exercise I just hate.

what I do love is movies. Every thing in hollywood I just love it to death! My favorite movies include all the boring ones you've probably never heard of.
    I write my own short films and will be attending film school this fall!! So excited!!
    I also love Overwatch.

Anyways, personality wise i am jumpy, excited, energetic, an optimist, a morning person, a leader, intellegentish, levelheaded, funny, honest, caring, a little obsessive, give good advice, good with kids, cynical, sarcastic, brutally honest, good at not spending money, and most of all: loving! In fact the thing that turns me on the most is the thought of pleasing a girl in bed, and the thing that makes me most happy is pleasing a girl out of bed.

I don't have any illnesses mental or physical.

Now the bad stuff.
    As mentioned above I'm not a big guy.
    I also hate all drugs and smoking except maybe weed, but I won't get into anything else.
    I don't really want kids just because I don't want the responsibility.
    My fave is usually a 6 or 7 / 10.

And probably the worst thing: because I'm a Christian I don't want to have sex until after marriage. (Yea, unheard of I know. But I think it is better for the relationship) which means I'm a virgin and honestly haven't even had a real girlfriend before (so maybe something else is wrong with me I don't know about)

Also I am pursuing a dream few people get into: movies. They say Hollywood is paved with broken dreams, and I'm still getting a cinematic arts degree and trying my luck to be a director. fail or not.

Anyways. That's all I can think of. Wish me luck at college!

You sound fantastic love! I definitely understand not being good with people with mental and physical illness. It's not for everyone.

Funfact: I'm also a virgin, who would prefer sex only after marriage and doesn't want to have my own children. I love kids, but, I raised my little brother and he was enough experience for me. Aha.

So, we share those!

I was raised Christian, but struggled with having differing beliefs from Christianity - as I've gotten older I've realized my beliefs fit Hinduism best.

Ok, but I can pretty much only talk on kik? do you have that?

I do, my addy is damnbamon.

• I only have to draw backs when it comes to saying yes. 1st off I am married , but if I were single see # 2 . # 2 I am way to old to be dating some one as young as you. You do sound like you would be a lot of fun to hang out with and maybe date.

Aww, thank you hon! ☀☀☀☀

I suppose whatever you'd like. I'd be fine with either. I am always just glad when someone is interested in my stories.

An author will always tell the story better than anyone , as they know the feelings they experienced as they wrote it

• As long as the girl is look okey and not a slut, I might be willing to date her, as far as looks and hobbies goes, I think that you okey, you sound quite tomboyish and I think that it's nice, your psychological problems might be not easy to deal with, but at long as you not slutty, it might be worth it, but you live far away so it's the main reason that it's not likely to work.

Well, I'm definitely not "slutty". Aha. I don't personally see anything wrong with girls who sleep with a lot of people, but, I don't do it.

You don't have to see anything wrong with it, as long as you don't do it, it's at that is important, as for why sluts are bad for serious relationship, that is the main reason.

tvtropes.org/.../MamasBabyPapasMaybe

• I hate vampire diaries, like supernatural tho. I think skyrim is overrated and there can't be two cooks in the house >_>
    Rest everything sounds fine :D

• I would date you. You look very beautiful and based upon the information you are a lovely and creative individual. I too suffer from anxiety and depression. Plus size is the best size to me. #ThickThighsSaveLives I am a poet and actor. I too have a undiagnosed illness that paralyzes me from waist down but its only temporary. Hopeless romantic. Music is life. I have extremely poor body image and low self esteem.

Aww, thank you so much for sharing about yourself sweetheart! You are very sweet, and I would definitely go on a date with you. ☺

• You sound like someone made up to trick specifically me into dating them

• No thanks

• Yeah,
    I would

• Yeah you're cute.

• Sure, I would. Certainly see no reason why not

• 0|0
  • I would try a date.

• I would of but I'm already taken

• yes i think it would be an honor to take u on a date

• no , i won't

• yeah i would , you sound like a cool girl

• bisexual. a big no no

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• I am not bisexual but we can be friends because you sound like an awesome person. I also love supernatural, cooking/baking and writing. If you want you can send in an application to theodysseyonline. com they are a newspaper the writers for them are strictly Millenials and the writers write about whatever they want. You don't get paid, so it's an unpaid internship. But it's still a lot of fun. i think they hire just about everyone sends in an application. Even me, with my totally lame answer to "can you please write a paragraph about yourself" question.

• If I was bisexual I would go on a date with you however I am straight but I think you would make a great friend

• Yeah i'd date you as i'm into girls lol

• I love reign as well

• Yes i would. You sound cute.

• ew no

Then why comment?

Because you asked "Would you go on a date with me?"
      All I did was answer your question. Don't be so defensive lol