How do I find someone to go on a date with?

I've never been on a date and I've never been asked. It's really bothering me because from what I've seen, people only find their person by actually dating them and getting to know them. I've considered downloading Tinder or OKCupid but I would rather it be someone I meet in real life. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• I try to find someone who matches the personality that I am looking for but at times it's in conflict with that PLUS making sure I am attracted to her. And that does not mean she is a supermodel. It means the opposite, looking for someone who is "the girl next door". So it's not always about being a 10 in societies eyes. But being a 7-10 in his eyes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you could ask your friends to set you up with someone.

One of my friends is gay and the other is dating an asshole so I'd rather not meet anyone they know lol.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think that I can give 100% good opinion because of the age difference which means that everything in that matter is kind of different but still:
    Clubs, School, Work even cafes.
    Hope I helped!

• That's a tuff one, in person is harder since you don't even know if they're single or even looking

What Girls Said 0