- Yes, I think it is because they have an excessive fear of rejection50% (3)50% (4)50% (7)Vote
- No, I think it's because they have personality issues17% (1)0% (0)7% (1)Vote
- No, I think it's because they are physically unattractive in general0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- No, I think it's because they are very shy or have low self esteem17% (1)12% (1)14% (2)Vote
- No, I think it's for a reason not listed above16% (1)38% (3)29% (4)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I think that's one of the most common reasons for sure.
But some of them develop that fear because they fixate on one girl for a long time, crushing for weeks, months, sometimes years.
Then after just a few rejections like that, it's understandable why they get all discouraged. Their whole approach is bound to even very desirable men lose hope.
It's easy to fear rejection if you fixate on a girl a long time and start caring about her before even asking her out. It's so much easier to ask a girl out when the feeling is not much stronger than for any other pretty girl out there.0
- Show AllShow Less