I think my boyfriend called me stupid, it really hurt me and now he's gone for the weekend?

So my boyfriend and I were talking and he said If you are so tired go to sleep and I said I can't I have homework tomorrow and I don't want to put it off and then he said wow you're so ditzy! Which means stupid so I replied "so you are calling me stupid? :(". He did not reply so that meant he was gone. I'm hurt by this and can't stop crying. He's gone camping for the weekend so I can't text him till Monday. I don't know what to do. We've been dating for half a year now but now I'm starting to feel like he doesn't love me anymore. I don't know what to do.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know what's ditzy about staying up to do homework when you're tired. That doesn't make sense so I'm sure he didn't mean you were stupid and if he did, then he's the only stupid one. Please don't be hurt by it, I know he's your boyfriend, he means a lot to you and you care a lot about how he thinks of you however don't allow yourself to be affected by what other people say. You've only been together for half a year and if it doesn't work out the only thing you should be sad about is that you wasted your time with him. The main thing you can do now is do absolutely nothing and let him text you when he gets back to explain himself. In the meantime try to focus on other things.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it was a little unreasonable of him to be calling you ditzy. I understand how that must have made you feel. Anyway, the only thing you can do right now, is to wait till he comes back.