Do you believe you will find true love in your lifetime?

• Yes
  • No
  • Already found it

Most Helpful Girl

• You need a "maybe" in the answer. For me my life was quit complicated. It included me doing military and emergency services, travelling a lot, and surviving some pretty awful injuries. So I may of found them in my past. But my memory loss coulds that. I can't say what the future will bring. Only that now for the time being I'm alone. I'm sort of ok with being alone because of PTSD. So if someone from my past that truly loved me still exists they'd have to be patient with me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, because "love" just isn't what I thought it really was. It's just hormones and chemicals within our bodies and brains, thus I find them to be merely delusions and illusions. Emotional Attachments do occur and form however, when people had known each other for a very long time, such as growing up together or something, or had been colleagues for a very long time or something.

I really wouldn't worry too much about it, the clock is still ticking and we only live once, and our time here in this world is much shorter than we really thought it would be or not as long as we really want it to be, so therefore, I'd say, just go out there and have fun as much as possible.

Travel or something, go somewhere and do something without worrying having a partner or companion or a "true love" by your side.

It has nothing to do with this, but have you read Divergent? You absolutely sound like an Erudite in this post :D Anyway, I agree with evetything you said.

Thanks for MHO!

@norsie17 I have not read Divergent, but I have read On The Heights Of Despair by Emil Cioran and then I started to dig deeper and think deeper to try and seek the truth and meanings to pretty much everything that exists. All deep and melancholic stuff.

For some reason, I'm glad that someone actually agreed with what I had said, and actually understood what I had said. But even then, it's all a matter of perspective and perception, depends on how you look at things and how you see things as I've learned that everyone does NOT have the same exact perception and perspective of just about everything that exists.

What Girls Said 22

• Already have. 💕😊

• Yes. I believe in fate and that it will happen.

💘💘

• I put yes but I should have looked at all my options first adn clicked already found it! I am married to the love of my life!! 9years married (13years together).

• No, and I'm okay with that.

• Sure hope so!

• It depends on your definition of true love.

• Yes, if I keep searching

• I think I already have, it's just complicated unfortunately 😕

• Yes or at least I hope do

• Probably not.

• Don't believe that love is real

• Meeehh. Probably. Haven't yet.

• Definitely

• Definitely

• I think I will.

• I definitely hope so

• I hope I will and that I will keep it

• Eh who knows

• I already found her.

• Some day.

• I hope so hasn't happened yet

• I already found my true love

What Guys Said 17

• i am a very logical person and my definition of love is different, it's hard to explain. Yes, I do believe in love, true love however I never want to be in love.

Hence "NO" I am not going to get my true love. I know that will never happen. I have no hope whatsoever, anyways I don't care about that also. Never did and never will.

I have no regrets. I am very happy as it is. That's my answer.

• Well I fucking hope so. But things aren't exactly looking that way so far.

• Probably not.

• I'm 19. I've never had anyone.
    If no one out of the 6,800 girls at my college will take me I'm giving up. I don't know what I'll do

• Yeah

• I truly fell in love with a woman before.

But the love was unconditional.

A man loves once, only once.

• There is no such thing as true love, however there is a thing called true need.

• Legit everyone does unless they die young

• No, since every single women I ask out rejected me. Single all 26 years of my life and counting.

• To be honest it is unlikely

• Nah I am not a love person, f*ck that.

• definitely

• Lots of hopeful people in here, sadly they will be hurt when the truth hits them.

• Hopefully yes.

• i believe i probably won't

• I used to hope so, but nothing happened, and now I'm too old, life sucks :(

• Already found it