Guys, can you help with these mixed signals please?

This guy from work, he seems to have a crush on me but I'm not sure.
So he picks on me a lot. We argue a lot as well. Anything I say he argues with actually. I caught him staring at me today and when I looked up he looked right back to his computer. That happens quite a bit. Also, he pays attention to small details. For example, we have a drive through at our pharmacy. And today he goes, "You know you're safe here right? I noticed you always lock the drive through window after each person. Don't worry. I promise nothing will happen." He says I'm funny even though I don't even do anything. Maybe my reactions since I'm animated? I'll walk by and he'll be chuckling and goes, "You're funny". He also says I'm pretty some days or today he complimented how good I smell. What do you guys think?

2

What Guys Said 2

• When you have mixed signals, attached the source of the signal to an oscilloscope that has fast Fourier transform capabilities. The oscilloscope will explain what the signals are.

• the last compliment is creepy but it sounds like you're reading into something non existent

if he has the balls to say you smell nice he probably has the balls to just come out and say he Likes you