Do men need money to sleep with a lot of women?

Fucking lmao @ you if money is your excuse.

Most Helpful Girl

• No.. if cheap sluts are the women he's going for.. a guy doesn't have to be a millionaire.. he should just earn enough to pay his bills and have a stable life.. given that this guy is a homeless drug addict.. he can't really expect more then one night stands with women who clearly don't have their minds in the right place

Most Helpful Guy

• Sleeping with women isn't hard and requires a limited set of signals compared to finding a woman for a long term relationship.

What Girls Said 15

• No you need good qualities but money has never hurt.

• No, guys with zero funds sleep with girls every day.

• I don't want a guy for his money

• "Women" in the purely biological gender term?

Nah... you know this already being the sloot that you are. 🙋

• Gagers are a different species of humans, don't discriminate! 😮

• A big dick helps... lol

• Nope. All sorts of people pull strange all the time.

• Naw you just need gluts. :D

• Nah u just need a tinder

• No, unless gold diggers were the type of women you were trying to attract.

• No just charisma

• lol no

• If they aren't decent looking or friendly or humorous or talented in some way or fun to be around AND want to score chicks who are better looking and/or much younger than them.

• media0.giphy.com/.../200_s.gif

Why would you even ask this when the answer is obvious 😑 I mean seriously
    media3.giphy.com/media/l0O9xTtRBK2fhKGBy/200_s.gif

• Only if he's constantly choosing to sleep hookers

What Guys Said 15

• No, women only care about money when they are looking for someone to settle down and raise kids with. When it comes to casual sex its all about looks, social skills, and entertainment. Money doesn't factor in at all.

The same girl who is expecting one guy to take her out to dinner has probably exchanged nudes and had sex on the first date with men who didn't spend a dime on her. Being the guy who needs money to get women to sleep with him is just a consolation prize for not being desirable enough for them to want to have sex with otherwise.

• Some guys walk into a club lookin all hot, thinkin they da shit. I walk in a club and just pull out my wallet. The ladies flock to me, dog.

Yeah I doubt that bud.

Never trust what a woman says. Every woman loves being the center of attention. And money gives them all the attention.

@fearless_banana what if those women came to u cause they thought you had it all. Good looks the muscles and they assumed you also had money. Money does help but its only really going to help if u don't have anything else but that and the women that are watching are only in it for the money so they can go shopping and suck all their money dry and move to the next guy who has a bigger networth

• A. Very nice point. You proved it well.
    B. I wouldn't say he's homeless so much as a drifter choosing to live that way. That's why there's debate over laws against homelessness... because a fair amount of people who live sleeping on the streets are choosing it.

• Drunk junkie bedding cheap sluts?
    Good for him.

• I think the money helps... But i like to add in everything to increase my odds for instance... Money, muscle, being funny, able to have a nice intellectual conversation, ambition, good looking. I try to add in everythimg while being myself at the same time. Just bettering myself and going after the women that create some motivation and the type that i deserve

• They only need money if they want to sleep with escorts

• Ugh no, it's not hard of course you would get more women and better looking women with money tho, but I've had women that look out of my league hit on me and they would most likely give me sex if I wanted lol banana

• All im saying is the hottest bitches love money cause they know they can get it. I can pull in 5-7 but id never be able to pull a legit 8/10 at a club.

Dude I've pulled tens before lol, no lie I ain't shit lol they think I'm I'm handsome and stuff don't get it lol I don't know what women want it just weird but you are right it's easier to pull better women with money.

• Is this real lol?

• money adds to your odds

• all you need is a big penis

• I have money. It doesn't help me one bit.

• "if you're not getting laid, you're a fucking asshole" --- Stopped watching right there. This is gynocentrism at its finest.

More than 9/10 women he approaches don't sleep with him... he has to try really hard... he also doesn't get approached even a fraction of how many times he approaches women. Why do you have this ABUSIVE EXPECTATION that men are going to try hard but women are just going to sit back and choose? Why can't women do the hard work for a change or show an equal amount of interest? He's trying hard to keep them around... they're not trying to keep him around!!

He's also just showing all the polite women, and hiding the fact that a large number of women respond rudely to advances from men. Why should men be expected to take this shit? STOP BEING A FEMINAZI

If you look like a very rich guy, a much larger percentage of the women you approach will be willing.

It's just that simple!!

We are discussing our views lol. By definition we are discussing our views on the pertaining subject here.

A FALSE ACCUSATION.

Can you deny the FACT that most women he approaches don't sleep with him... the FACT that he has to try hard... the FACT he also doesn't get approached even a fraction of how many times he approaches women... the FACT that women are not nearly working as hard to keep us men around? The FACT that this is an unequal and thus abusive expectation from men? Can you deny the FACT that someone who promotes discrimination is not committed to human rights?

• Sounds like bullshit. No way he make $150 a day.

• Nope, you just need a big dick. Women will tell their friends, and you'll have a line of pussy waiting at your door.