What can I do to save us?

so.. I've been dating this guy for 5 months... Everything was good, until he went to Asia to visit family.. We got into many little fights, but it was all good. We made up... But one day, we got into a big one, and things were just confusing.. It was hard to comminicate with him, due to the fact that he was far away... Basically I was very very confused, and he was mad.. We then agreed not to talk for 2 weeks, or until he comes back.. But typical me... I forgot and decided to text him. First I asked him when he was coming back.. He asked me why I was talking to him, I responded telling him "coz I want to" and then he responded saying that he doesn't know who I am, and pretended that he doesn't know me.. He kept saying that he is gonna block me because he doesn't know me, I thought he was joking but he actually blocked me... Then I decided to message him on whatsapp a few days later to just clear up confusion, but he blocked me on there too.. He is coming back this coming week and I'm gonna see him in a few days... What should I do to clear up confusion and save our relationship... I love him to peices, and I do feel guilty... I really miss him.. I don't know what to do.. He is my everything.. I really need help

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• He is your everything and you're not his everything, you love him af and he looks like he doesn't even care + you feel guilty? Guilty why? Why you want to save the relationship and he's not even trying to? The block means everything girl you should wakeup move on anf forget about this dick you should be more strong bc you don't need a mf like him in your life, guess you can realize how shitty he's treating you you deserve better girl! Leave him

• It doesn't sound like he wants you too.
    They best thing you can do is leave it. If he wants to contact you, he will, but to keep pushing him won't help anything.

• Yeah I think it's best to move on.. especially when he blocking you and claiming he doesn't know you. He definitely lost interest in the relationship.