Would you date a hero who served in Iraq and Afghanistan?

• hell yeah
  • no because im a SJW liberal who's on the side of the enemies of democracy
  • no because im not worthy
3mo Anyone else?
3mo The real heroes aren't overpaid arrogant athletes, MTV stars that sing about hitting women and murdering folks or reality star sluts like the Kardashians, the real hereos are the ones who serve and protect their country. "People sleep soundly in their beds because rough men are willing to do violence on their behalf".
3mo The results are in and you guys would date a hero!!
3mo Heroes need love too.

Most Helpful Girl

• YES YES YES! !! OMG military guys are one of the few places these days where you can find real men.

What Girls Said 7

• Sorry not a hero to me... Killing people is not being a hero. Any wise man who killed another being (even if He was right to do soo for protection or something ) would never call himself a hero.

And about the dating depends. If He's proud of it and don't see the ups and down of it? than sorry it wouldn't work. If He served and ended, says He wouldn't do it again or regrets it than yeeep We could date.

tribune.com.pk/.../
      Killing is not what makes someone a hero

Exactly! I love President Reagan! He was a stud!

• i don't consider him a hero

• Hell yes. What does it say about me if I wouldn't?

• what is retarded and those involved are restarted... Ww2 was something to fight for

• 1) He's not a hero
    2) I wouldn't date him

• No, I would not date someone else that is military as well.

• Nope not a hero to me

What Guys Said 20

• What makes them heroes? They just helped to create instability in the region and make fuel prices fluctuate. If you're a wall street trader, I'm sure they helped you out in making some money for your clients, but otherwise what did they do?

I'm totally with You!

thats why Afghanistan was invaded. Iraq was invaded to overtrow a tyrant.

@Spermdumster666 There are currently 50 dictatorships in the world. What did they just put all of them into a hat and choose at random?

• Yeah, as long as she's not in the army anymore.
    Though if she served in Iraq and/or Afghanistan, she must be too old for me.

• Just like all groups they have shit heads. I've known lots of military personal that are complete shit humans.

• Serving in any war doesn't make you a hero, killing in war doesn't make you a hero. There are very few things in the world that would ever make anyone a hero. The easy road to glory does have negative impact on the glory itself son.

• Not certain what you mean hero. Most military guys aren't. Few are.

• hero`? what made him/her a hero?
    they chose a job and got sent somewhere by his employer, it needs more than that to be a hero.

other than that... could I date someone in the military? yes

• Of course I would.

• Good for him

• As I am not gay no.

There could be a hot girl though. Tactical but also feminine could be a thing.

• Of course I would.

• Anyone who served in iraq or afganishtan are not hero
    they are invaders who wants more oil and money.

Funny thats not how the iraqi and afgan soldiers I served think.

• Would yeah.

• I have such a high respect for Armed Forces members.

• not a hero

• thats not a hero
    its called war criminal

but strapping suicide vests to children and blowing up fifty of your own civilians makes you a hero where your from.

Its hard to reason with a fantastic who hates Afgans and Iraqis having free elections and dislikes women having rights but approves of women and children suicide bombers blowing up innocent people and the mass rape of Muslim and non muslim women.

• There is a difference between defending your country and invading a country, so I wouldn't consider this a hero.
    Depends if the person is proud of useless killing or not.

Normandy invasion 6th of June 1944 #nuffsaid

Where do I support ISIS?

@Spermdumster666 I am neither Muslim nor do I approve violance against woman or other people.

• I admire servicemen and women who serve their country. But I personally I would not date a servicewoman who is still enlisted because they could be posted anywhere at short notice. Would kind of kill a relationship.

• Who told you liberals are on the side of the enemies of democracy?

obama and Clinton when the co-founded ISIS.

If it was that easy, the US, the UK , France could have done it too. Nobody wants to transform the oil fields in a bonfire for years.

@_Asker, these wars Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya , Syria and later Iran are about OIL, not about 'liberty' or 'civilization' or 'heroism'.

http://www.oilempire.us/oil-jpg/shia_map.jpg

By the way, OIL is also the the reason Castro, Chavez and Rousseff had to be 'removed'.
      Not theft but control of oil: making sure, we can cut China off when we want it.

• Sure if your willing to risk your life for my freedom the least I could do is buy her a meal and a movie but I'm Canadain

being Canadian is nothing to be ashamed of and its more acceptable to be Canadian in social situations.

• Nope because I'm not on the side of the pawn of a self declared defender of freedom nation with over hundereds of bases worldwide. A Neo imperialist