Girls, Is this really a deal breaker?

I'm attracted to little girls. I know. I'm beyond sick, disgusting and deserve to be tortured endlessly and burn in hell. But I've NEVER hurt or touched any one and never plan to. I'm just attracted to young girls. I can't help it. If I could get these thoughts and feelings out of me, I would. I don't want to think like this and be a freak. But I just can't help it. I am attracted to grown women as well.

So the question is, if your guy, who's been near perfect, confesses this type of thing to you. Would you leave him right then and there?

• Yes, it's a deal breaker.
    67% (16)
  • As long as it just stays a fantasy and you never act it out.
    33% (8)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be a deal breaker for me. I wouldn't want to be with a pedophile.

But he hasn't done anything.

What Girls Said 10

• Not only would it be a deal breaker but it would shock, horrify me and completely break my heart.

• Pre pubescent girls? What the fuck, man.

Like I said. I don't want to have these thoughts. If I could get rid of this messed up side of me, I would. But I can't.

So he deserves to be alone for something he can't change, even though he's never harmed and never will harm someone?

It's a dealbreaker for me, 100% absolute nope.

• You need to get some help and try and control ur urges/attraction if this is a legit question

• I know a story just like yours. The guys asked for help from the government and they treated him. He went to a psychiatrist every day for a long time but he's fine now.

• Pedophile? Hebephile? Ephebophile?

• You should talk to a therapist...

• You should just chemically castrate yourself now. Sick fuck

• What age tho? Like 5 year olds or 13 year olds?

• Ya need help.

• It's sick and you wouldn't be able to trust with children but I guess its ok as long as nothings done about it get help maybe